Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I shall go investigate this afternoon :)
Hi,

Having just read the posting about getting Kingfisher in the UK, Im amazed that anyone would want to buy it over here ha ha, We have been visiting Goa at least once a year since 2000 and love the 1st bottle of Kingfisher but by the end of the 2nd week I'm getting a little fed up shall we say and for some reason it always tastes better during the day at a beach shack.

We have already had our Goan fix for this year :cry: .............roll on February and our 1st ice cold Kingfisher :D

Jules
Sorry to say it is not the same. Brewed under licence in the U.K. The bottle does bring back some happy memories though !!!
you can buy millers draft in the shops in Goa, when we first went to Goa 4 years ago you could get millers in the beach shacks, but they seem to only sell Kingfisher in large bottles, by the time you are at the bottom of your KF its at boiling point. still theres not much better places in the world to drink a bottle of KF than on the beach in Goa. It will do for me till they start selling Tennants lager :D
:) our local Spar sell Kingfisher (big bottles) for £1.69 each.
On a warm muggy night like tonight, just put on the CD "Incredible India" light a few jasmine josh sticks and sit back, close your eyes and let your imagination run wild.
ahhhhhhhhhh! after the day i've had 8)

Jayne :wave
I got kingfisher in asda last chrismas,not the same as goa but not bad :lol:
Anyone tried the Kingisher premium? It's stroinger than the normal stuff and tastses much better! Only place I found it was the darbar in Panjim
I asked this question and got back the following bars. Midas Touch, Boscos Shack, Delhi Darbar, Suzy Lobos. If anybody know of anywhere else please let me know.
I have heard of Haywards 5000 lager on this site but I have never seen it. Who sells it in North Goa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.