Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kos Aqua Beach Club
1856 Posts
Hi ajenkins, we are going 23rd May next year from Manchester. We had to go for this date because my daughter is doing her year 6 SATS and my neice only gets one week at whit so it would mean her missing 2 weeks of school.

Do you think it is worth phoning Eclipse or a First Choice travel agent? Are each agency allocated a certain amount of free child places or does it go on the date?
Michelle thanks for that info. I am going to my local FC Hypermarket now to see what price they give us. Notice how it is me doing all the running around - it happens every year
themcs, I always end up doing the running around but to be honest I love it, nothing better than scoring through for the best deal, pm me your details ie how many adults and kids, what date and airport and I will have alook for you
try and do a dummy booking now. it says there is no availability untill 5 july 2006 there were plenty of rooms yeasterday, i do hope this is a mistake and that they have not now decided that it will not open untill 5 july, if so im pulling out that s a week before we go and i dont trust them any more
annie I willhave a look now as yesterday there was 22 rooms available on 14th june although no flight left from gatwick only manchester or bristol was left hang on i be back....
Once more I would advise people to print and take with them the Safe and Sound booklet available via my signature.

We have parts of it listed in our holiday advice centre http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=47

For you to browse through and to see how helpful this booklet will be to you in resort should you have problems.

In order for you to make a sucessful claim should you encounter any problems it is essential that you follow the guidelines that are listed.

PRINT IT AND PACK IT
themcs

I just done dummy for 23rd may from manchester 1week and there is a free child on eclipsedirect website.

you may need to hurry!!
glynis - ive done it thanks x

annie ive just looked and yep there are no longer any flights available on any dates from 24th may to 5th July, this may be just an error on their webbie, as they did this the other week too, remember when they were telling everyone that they were changing their screens to remove 10 night holidays as they dont sell as well, even though you can still book for 10 night holidays next year, so again yet another lie.

I would not have thought the KABC would be cancelled as far back as July, they were only supposidly 3 weeks behind on work back in april.
Any sign of tickets yet eh eh???
Hi Lisa,

Tickets arrived this morning!
Just need to watch on Thursday now to see if we will still be going!!!!
Hi this link has been interesting we only booked yesterday for 1st July thought we would take the risk as we got a good price. There is only 2 of us and we got a suite with den. When I checked later this holiday was not available for the date we booked but the Wednesday either side of it which was costing over £300 more. I wonder whether we got a cancellation. Well must say it won't be boring on the build up to the holiday looking forward to Thursday and also for reports of the first people (whichever date that turns out to be) to report back. Call us mad but hey who knows it will probably turn out to be fab.
Morning all!! Have emailed a few of you with my hotmail address, as I'm up for having a chat on Thurs, or before!! :wink:

Sue - loved your impression of how Nick will be on Thursday's programme, makes me hot just thinking about it!! :lol:

Julie
x
Morning Julie. All this excitement is killin me!! :pele
As this thread is getting really long and must be difficult for new members to catch up I am locking this thread and will start a part 2.
It appears that some members cannot find their way to part 2 of this topic which was opened 6 minutes after the closure of this one.

For their benefit here is the link :-

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73129&start=0
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.