Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Check out Holidays Uncovered site, getting pretty good reviews on it.

Cheers,
Janet
We went to kos twice iin 5 months and spent a lot of evening at Sunny Days. They have the worst kareoke I have ever heard it was great and the guy who organised it was a hoot.

The bar is great and if Mad Cristos is still there please say hi. They have pool and machines an internet cafe and prob much more as its about 5 years ago since we went.4

The pool is ok and lots of beds but the sun does go of it later in the day as it is sheltered by the hotel. I think it may be a bit noisy at night if you stay there ask for a room away from the pool otherwise a layin will be out of the question. The staff are great and I think rooms ok and cleaning is good, our friends stayed there and they liked it but they were younger age group mid 20-'s. Not far to walk to lots of bars and tavernas but avoid the mexican we har an awful meal there, maybe you will like it we didn't.

Have a great time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.