Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Leaky, Have only seen it from the outside, but it looks great. Lots of cushions on the beach area.

Sorry, got my hotels mixed up. :oops:
Are you sure you're talking about the L'Ambiance? Its not anywhere near the beach in Gumbet (the brochures put it 1km from the beach) - its near the road which bypasses Gumbet, going from Bodrum to Ortakent.

Elaine
leaky67 are you on a All inclusive basis in this Hotel?
Yeah i am All inclusive.
Here's the good news, Drinks in the Hotel are not just restricted to Local ones only, Import Drinks are included, Rooms are large and very well kept although no tables and chairs are in the Balconys as they are far to small, Air condition is free, Grounds of the Hotel are very very nice, Hotel has 1 very large Pool and 1 small pool for Children.
Now the bad points, Hotel has no computer for public use but does have a wifi connection for use with your Laptop, Food is terrible all Turkish im afraid to say and not many things on display told you actually what it was, I found that it was mostly Turkish French and German tourists that used this Hotel, Remember this is only a personal opinion on the food.
Hi rwb, thanks for the information. When did you travel? I also heard that the food wasn't up to much early on but has improved drastically. One couple on the first 2 days of their holiday in June hated the food but from day 3 onwards said it really improved from then on. So hopefully this is the case...
Well we arrived home on the 18th June las month Food really can be described as very very poor unless of course you are a vegetarian that is, Only chicken casserole and Frankfurters Meat wise were served when I was there, Even Breakfast was very very poor, Dont worry about it as there are plenty of nice places to eat out in Gumbet, Let me know how you get on as I will be very interested to here your views.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.