Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

Haven't stayed there, but I know where it is. Its quite a walk out of the resort area of Gumbet, and even further from the beach.

Elaine
We stayed there last week due to a delay for one night all inclusive basis, Food, Eveneing meal (self service) wasent all that good, Breakfast again wasent all that good, Note you do get to choose import drinks if your on a All inclusive basis. This hotel is in Gumbet and would be at least 1 mile from the beach, It has a really large pool and one for small children also, Rooms are large with Air condition, Plenty of space for your clothes, Gardens are full of flowers, You do have a balcony but cant sit out as its very very small, Keep your door and windows closed as we had big Mosquito problems when we opened the windows and a door.
Have been moved to this hotel by tour operator, any feedback from previous visitors would be appreciated
Are you sure it's in Bodrum, As I know the one in Gumbet?
My friends daughter 18 and her boyfriend have booked this hotel ( i wished they had checked with me first ). Her aunt did it via the internet.

Bless her she is very excited, it their first holiday together and the very first time she has stayed in a hotel.

Upon checking the hotel it states that they hold a credit card or deposit ( normal practice ) they also say resort fee charged and a charge for the safe. I got this young lady to email the hotel in request the amounts so she has enough to cover it and it does not eat into her spending money.

But the hotel has not replied, has anyone been to this hotel and would happen to know the amounts or there about.

Thank you xxx

Merged with existing topic so that those that have been may be able to help. Dazbo HT Mod
Sorry my apologies Gumbet is right - appreciate any info regarding cleanliness, food, staff etc., also does hotel supply towels for poolside loungers or should we pack our own? Am I right in thinking AI allows the use of another beach resort called Xuma free of charge while staying at L'ambiance. Is there a big problem with mosquitos? Any info greatly appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.