Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
hey! We are also looking for something different to Spain this year..fed up with it plus the euro issues. Done a bit of research and Croatia has come up tops with us (all aged 23) Probably just going to stick to Dubrovnik so we can get a bit of beach too or possibly split our time between Dubrovnik and Split.dunno which one has best night life :que but they both seem to have plenty pubs and pub crawls etc. U guys got any further with it yet?
A little further but not much to be honest. Haven't looked much into Croatia but Golden Sands and Sunny Beach in Bulgaria are both getting pretty decent reviews, as well as Prague. Need to start looking more into Croatia but defo thinking Eastern Europe is likely destination this year. You made any decent progress?
Yeah we've booked! we're staying in an apartment in Dubrovnik and flights inc for £300 each - 5 of us in the apartment with globespan. We're gonna fly to Split for 2 days from Dub which is only £30. I'm just glad its booked...trying to get a place to suit us all was a nightmare
Hi

I have just been on a Lads Holiday to Warsaw :cheers

It was very fun and I can warmly recommend Warsaw
Glad to hear you had a good time Deux :tup Bet you didn't have to far to travel as you are posting from Poland :tup

To be on the safe side regarding spamming I'll remove your link am sure you'll understand.
I understand but you can also travel inside Poland... ;)
Poland is a wonderful place but only if you respect the country. It's always a worry for a community when 'lads holiday' is mentioned.
I know this is fairly vague as Eastern Europe covers a fair bit of geography but if anyone has any suggestions matching the criteria I mentioned above that had be appreciated greatly.
sunny beach in bulgaria... i am sure you will enjoy this place lads.
Just came back ... with my family ... we didn't like it ... but the place is like Ibiza of Eastern Europe.
I am positive you will like it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.