Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I thought Ryanair had flights from Glasgow/Prestwick to Riga and Krakow? You could also consider EasyJet from Glasgow to Berlin and then onwards to Talinn in Estonia/ The Berlin/Talin sectors are usually very cheap.

Nivsy
Dont suppose you'd be interested in Croatia? We had a superb holiday there flying with Croatian airlines direct from Glasgow. Terrific flight, plenty legroom and really attentive cabin crew. I think they fly on Tuesdays from Glasgow.
Hi we've just booked the Ryan air to Krakow for January (BRRR!!!! freezing just thinking about) £49 return for the two of us. Have been to Krakow before and its an amazing city, although not flew with Ryanair and after reading about the complaints they recieve, we might not even get there. :wink:
thanks guys

Digby, whereabouts in Croatia were you? What was the food/drink/accom like? We are open to going anywhere so any more info would be appreciated.

cheers!
MsH, We actually did a package holiday. We booked it with Balkan holidays, flying from Glasgow with Croatian Airways,. They were brilliant. We arrived at an airport very near Dubrovnik. I cannot remember the airport name but it was very close to where we were staying in Cavtat. We thought the food was lovely, especially the seafood. I have never seen so many huge prawns on a plate! Cavtat is a small place but we loved it. It@s maybe 9 or 10 miles from Duvrovnik. and sometimes we went there by bus. other times we went by boat which I preferred as I didn't too much like the drop at the side of the road. The scenery was just fantastic. We did a few boat trips to Islands and loved that. We thought the people were really special, they really wanted us to enjoy our holiday. The only thing I'd suggest is that if you are young Dubrovnik would appeal more than Cavtat as it's not a partying place.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.