Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Laganas
44 Posts
Hi we hope to be going to Laganas 29th September staying at the Ikaros Hotel, we were last there in 1998, but we have many friends there, when are you going
Margaret(Madmum) :wave
hi :D
am going on the 8TH SEPTEMBER for TWO weeks!!!! I can't wait!

Maria
we go to Crete first for 2 weeks on the 12 th June cant wait then as I said Zante for a week in September it sets us up for the winter here as I said we havent been to Zante since 1998 so really looking forward to it, if we dont see you have a wonderful holiday
Margaret(Madmum) :glynis
we are staying at the hotel margarita 24th may-1st june.It is our first time to a greek island and we wondered what to expect.Will laganas be full of 1830 type gangs or will it be mainly familys at that time of year.We have two young kids so we are worried it may be a bit too much for us to go near the main strip during the evening
The Kalamaki road is ideal for kids. It's nowhere near as bad as folk make out. Have a stroll along the beach and check out the Tavernas.
we stayed at the margarita three years ago,about the same time end of may, there were four children in our party of eight and we had a brilliant holiday, you dont have to go anywere near the main strip to enjoy it, we think laganas beach is one of the best in the greek islands,we love laganas have been quite a few times, i am certain you will enjoy it,
have a nice holiday and let us know how you went on

jeppo
hi peeps

me and my boyf are goin to lagana in a few weeks, just wondering what it was like over there?? whats the beach like ect...??

thanks x
Hey

The beach is gorgeous over there, no water sports allowed because of the turtles that come up at night. The town had great nightlife - a whole strip full of bars, clubs, restaurants and small shops.

I'm heading back out on 26th June with big group of friends. You and your boyf will have a great time.

:D
i hope so :lol:

went to falaraki last year with my mate, it was nice there not what they make it out to be.

so how hot is it over there?
We had a top floor apartment - where we opened the balcony doors and front door just to get a breeze running through the place while getting ready at night - it was lovely and warm - it was about mid June that we went last time as well! If you tan, unlike me!, it's a great temperature.
cant wait.. you going away this year?
fortunatly i tan pretty good 8)
hi

does anybody no what the clubs are like in lagana and what kind of music they play?

tar :P
Hi Amy :wave
Here's a Laganas forum with plenty of up-to-date info on clubs and the Laganas scene.

The content is suitable for over 18's and not family viewing..
More 18-30 with txt and adult chat....

http://www.laganas.me.uk/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=13722

Music is varied in the clubs no entry charges previous years so you just move along to try out the clubs and stick with the one you find best on the night. to be honest its more about the atmosphere in the clubs rather than the music :wink:

paul..
thanks for that

my boyf hate all cheesy music and garage, hes into hip hop just wandered if there were any clubs that played that kind of music
Yeah heading out on 26th June with 7 of my friends!

I don't tan - I have quite strange skin so the most I go is pink! Very jealous u tan well!
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a street map of Laganas? It'd just be a nice thing to have before going to help us see what's going to be around us etc!

:D Thank u!
Suzie

I have edited your post above to restore the default font. Please do not change the fonts or use phone text style as per the T&C's.

Thanks

luci - HT Mod
Hey

Im staying in Laganas, are cash points in this resort? im not sure if the apartments im stayin in has a safe, so i just want to know how easy it is to use a cash point insted of keping it all on me.

Let me know please

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.