Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Laganas
4 Posts
hi

i would try kalamaki or argassi which neighbour laganas i think laganas will be a bit too roudy for you. i have been four times the last time was two or three years ago with my hubby(29), my parents(55) and my sister and her boyfriend(25ish) for a week in sept. it was still busyish but we all think it has turned too english which is a shame as it was a beautiful resort with what were gorgeous beaches.

lindsay. x
Hi I agree. After having been to all three resorts I would definitely recommend Argassi. If you were lucky to be on the outskirts of Laganas you'd be o k, but if you land in the middle it's very noisy - and yes very English. Argassi has maintained its character over the years, and you can always take a trip over to Laganas to see what you think for a future holiday.
Hi Pargaluvva, if you love Parga I imagine you'd hate Laganas!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.