Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi Joolz

You can contact them here...

Club 18-30 Office

Customer services-Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd
2-4 Godwin Street
Bradford, BD1 2ST
Telephone: 0870 789 3908
Fax: 01274 387 774
Reservations: 0870 752 0913

Pippy :D
Surely some mistake. The hotels/apartments 18-30 use are..
1 Corona Roja
2 Los Salmones
3 Escorial
4 Green Ocean

Las Margaritas is definitely a family orientated hotel, or was when I was there in 2002.
I'm convinced it is a mistake, made either by the person submitting the review (see hotel reviews 2nd one) or by whoever edits them.

However am longer worried about it, have read too many good reviews.

Thanks for your response.
Hi Joolz,
Dont worry about it! We have been going there every 6 months for the last 6 years and my friends parents book direct and have done so for the last 14! In fact was only there in Oct 2005.
It's a very good hotel with good food and friendly staff, so sorry that i wont be going back there!! :cry:
Thanks George. When you were there in Oct how strict were they with long trouser in the dining room rule? Would my husband and 15yr old son be allowed in with smart shorts?
We were there from 10/10/06 for 2 weeks,we always have that time there. Also, a fortnight in Feb as well.
As for the trouser rules, they will allow it. But, I think that it is frowned upon. I always saw people in trousers and jeans whilst there.
We'll be there in 9 weeks and 6 days :pele
As I said in THIS post, I'll be taking some smart dark jeans for my 16 year old son to wear at dinner, he can change back into something more comfortable to go out later in the evening.
I'll let you know how strict they are when we get back :wink:
It's NOT an 18-30s hotel (unless maybe they throw the odd few late-bookers/AOA customers in there) they have kids clubs there and it is advertised as 'family-friendly' - although I just had a letter from First Choice to say their own kids club isn't available in the winter (Easter = winter apparently) but there is a hotel-run kids club available all year round. Not too bothered, my kids (16 and 13) are too old anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.