Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have a great time, I amsure you are sorry to be missing the snow here :rofl
Did you see the bit in the Herald about Sunburn being moved to the south?
Not sure whether this is true, have been told they are already putting up the fence, but whatever, the South isn't a million miles away, quite like an excuse to go down there for a few days. it still says Candolim on the website.
Have a brilliant time BrenLiz and I'll look forward to reading your report :tup
Have a great time BrenLiz. As with Turunc in the summer, we'll be arriving as you have just left!

Enjoy every minute!
Have a great time just one more week for us will keep fingers crossed that the weather is just right for flying tomorrow
Back now, once again had a brilliant time. No problems whatsoever with sunbeds. Thanks to everyone out there who helped us have a great time. Sunburn was in the North as expected. Will do a report when I have recovered.
Welcome back Brenliz and as always will look forward to your report :cheers
was brill seeing you both again Brenliz,really looking froward to your trip report, out of everyone i know you two always make the best of every single minute of every day you are in Goa!!! and i love that you make such comprehensive notes ;) we were all sitting in a restaurant and were chatting about prices in previous yrs and couldnt quite remmeber and out comes Liz's little note book with all the info you could want :rofl a gem!
Chilly :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.