General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Go to Sultan Ahmet in the first part. The area was declared a world heritage site by Unesco and there is some brilliant sites that are the true Turkey. For the second week Lara Beach is the better place. There are two hotels that I would recommend for a stay those being Titanic Beach Lara Resort or Delphin Palace Hotel. We have stayed at both and they are brilliant. Food is great, both near/on the beach and both have fabulous facilities and people.
Thank you for the response. Any opinions on Gumbet as I've stayed in Lara before and I'm keen to try somewhere new?
Its been many moons since my holiday in Gumbet so cant give information really but i do remember the beach being quite narrow. All I can say about my experience, we always enjoy our holidays as we make the most of them, but I am wondering if Gumbet was the reason why we have only visited Turkey once!
I've only stayed in Olu Deniz & Hisaronu & both were years ago (30 for Olu Deniz) so I can't help sorry
Jean Dormand replied on our Facebook page.

Icmeler is lovely as it sits on a very picturesque bay,has lots of gorgeous restaurants at reasonable prices and friendly locals.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.