Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
You're not, are you? :o :omg
I m not .... but U R !!!
I want royalties! :lol:
And how do you know?
I thought they were trying to sell holidays... :lol:
At least this news should help keep it quiet and unspoilt in Nuweiba... :wink:
Nothing is unspoilt once I've been there!
From the pics one would never recognise the people.

But I know.

Cos I took the pics !
Tom has had the one of him by the pool on the swisscare website as a screensaver on the work computer for months now - the fame is really getting to him!

Anyone in uk can order a copy from the longwoods website to be sent through the post.
Hi Swiss
Bit off topic I know but you are the information centre for Taba, am I right or have I had a dream, can you use the Catamaran (wave machine) to go to Aquaba from Nuweiba for a day trip or am I completely wrong.Any info would be greatly appreciated as we arrive on Sunday
Cheers
Pete & Ann
:yipee :glynis
Must have been dreaming.

Usually the fast ferry sets off from Aqaba in the morning and then returns from Nuweiba in the afternoon - thus impossible.

But there is the smaller ferry operating between Taba Heights Waterworld marina which leaves early morning and comes back from Aqaba just before sunset. These trips are only organised by the tour operators - check the Longwood Holidays website as this tour is mentioned there.
Hi Swiss the oracle of the sinia
Thanks for the reply, we will look to the tour rep as you suggested.

I have some photo's of your staff from last year when we had a walk to you place but unfortunatley you were in Cairo although we were made very welcome with a cup of tea., I will email them to your hotel address tomorrow from work because for some reason they are on my work pc, having said that my screensaver is the beach front from the Hilton Nuweiba, well enough rambling will soon be back (Sunday night)
Cheers
Pete & Ann
:bow
Cheers Pete ! They have indeed arrived !
Their website is being updated too..!
Now features another hotel in Nuweiba called the Swisscare.

Right now the pages don't look complete - no links to prices etc

PS - my modems gone kaput so I may not be around much for a day or two until the new one shows up. Just sneaked on here at work to post this.
About time too. (Longwoods putting Swisscare in, not your modem giving up).
Seems they are still loading the data on the new hotels. The booking engine is working but only from November onwards. Still every little step in the right direction is a blessing !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see the brochure page with those photos, and prices - starting Oct 06 - are now available.

Mysteriously it's changed from B&B to HB too...
4th photo, left to right are...

Debbie, Jamie, Mrs E, Everest, Carrot (partly hidden by post), Carren (Mrs Carrot). 2 Bedouin children are also shown sitting on the sand.
Wow! :shock:

It certainly looks nice!
6 out of 6, Everest !

You get two bonus points for naming the two people at the pool !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.