Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
You may get a better response if you post in the Leeds/Bradford topic in the Flights forum.

luci :wave
Jet2.com flights were morning flights this year and were great - but next year it is back to middle of the night unfortunately!!!!
Sorry, forgot to mention it has to be with Thomsons as its a Thomsons package to a certain hotel,which has been a Brittania flight.
Cant find any info on LBA website but there is a dowloadable timetable that I have just found.
Need to download Abode Acrobat to read it though!

Sharon xx
Just went on Thomsons and went ahead as if I was making a booking.
Typed in date/airport etc
Came up with this.
Must be true then!

------------------

Out
Depart Leeds Bradford
09/06/07, 14:40
Arrive Ibiza
09/06/07, 18:25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return
Depart Ibiza
23/06/07, 12:20
Arrive Leeds Bradford
23/06/07, 14:00

------------------------------

Why didnt I think of this in the first place!

Sharon xx
Went on a Thomson flight this year from Leeds - could not have been better - on time going and on time coming back
jet 2 flights are on sale to ibiza for next year from Leeds/Bradford , flight times are around 9.30pm going out, and landing around 2.00am comming back, plus they are only around 29.99 each way plus taxes :D
For me its got to be a Saturday DAY flight.
I looked at Jet2.com and the only Sat flights are middle of the night which is no good.
Priced them up though and as theres me,my sis + my 4 kids it came to a whopping £649.20!
The whole package deal with Thomson on-line is £1575 self catering,which does include transfers too.
Thats a difference of £925.80.
Which I'm sure more than covers accomodation for us 6 in 2 adjoining rooms!
From what I can remember The Rosamar doesnt come up as an option to book as just a hotel only booking either.

Thanks,

Sharon xx

:sun
Forgot to ask LESLEY....

Was it a day or a night flight?

I have been more than pleased with Thomsons and the night flight in the past as its always been on time for outbound and return and also a quick process with no boredom due to hanging around whilst checking in or waiting for luggage on return.
We've even been able to have all 6 of us sat together, even though we have never forked out for the option!

Just not a nice flight time thats all and really would love a daytime experience!

Sharon xx

:sun
Out about 3pm and back at 9pm but it was July so light when we landed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.