Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
levante hotel
22 Posts
I went a few years ago in early May and loved it. Room was nice, food was great, staff were fantastic (although I'm biased as one of the waiters is now my boyfriend but he wasn't at the time!).

Biggest problem were the sunbeds round the pool area, in July/August people have often commented in reviews and on this forum that its difficult to get one, although I didn't have any problems in the May. However, there is also a sun terrace with sunbeds :sun2 and you can use the facilities at the Levante Park across the road as well.

In July the entertainment will be outside, which is really nice.

The hotel does tend to be an older clientele probably because its a Gold, and no children. However, I'm mid-30's and not had a problem. Lots of people go year after, I've got to know someone who has been 2 or 3 times a year for the past 5 years, and others who've been every year for about 10 years... so it can't be that bad! :cheers

Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.