Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Libra will not get any cash back from ATOL. ATOL is there to protect the general publics money, tour operators that paid XL lost the money.

I am not sure on this one, they feel they have covered the flying to the best of their ability and not leaving you without anything. If their T&C state the arrival airport is not a major change I guess you have signed and accepted these. Many only going to court will be able to settle this and they may come down on the fact that you agreed the T&C's.

I would see an airport as a major change. Think you will need to speak to Ros on this one as it doesnt look good. An argument could be made that you tried to find out what was happenning but got no response but this maybe difficult to prove.

Sorry I cant be morehelp or positive.

Kind Regards
Stewart
I would suggest contacting Trading Standards. This the course of action I pursued when I had a dispute with a holiday company and they were great as I received a full refund.

I can understand why you are so unhappy and I would feel the same. I would hope you would have some recourse as it doesn't seem like a reasonable alternative to me.

Good Luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.