Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Live Music
5 Posts
Hi Irene
Thanx ever so much for the info. That site is great! I am really looking forward to going now. I fly tomorrow at 5.45pm I am dead excited!!! :hyper All ready now. Thanks again. Dizz xx
Hi, The Tropicana, right on the beach front, below Happy Duck had a band called Helter Skelter on. Not sure what they played but most singers etc out there are very middle of the road.

8) The Toonman
Yeah Helter Scelter are the best we found a few weeks back.

They are all Bulgarian but their accents are quite British when singing. The girl lead singer sounds kinda like singer out AC/DC!!!

They do stuff from U2, Oasis, etc and some oldies that you expect from bands. Bass player even does the Bodyrockers "I like the way you move" which the band treat as a bit of a laugh!!!

Most live bands are German 2 piece singing in English. They tried their best but Pheonix Nights springs to mind.

We found a couple like this in the National restaurant which is over near the Merridian Hotel. Its actually quite a good laugh going to see them(as long as you dont make it obvious your laughing at them)

Keyboard player likes his crazy shirts and wears a basball cap with sun glasses rested on the beak.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.