Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Lladro shop?
9 Posts
I normally stay in calan bosch and the we have been to the lladro shop/factory each visit. It is situated on the main road that runs from Mahon to cuitadella, I am not exactly sure of location although I could find it easily. Its got a restaurant and a fantastic kids area out the back with a swimming pool and slide, trampolines plus lots more. we normally spend a few hours there. Its probably around 20 minutes from Cuitadella. Hope this is some help.
Hi,

As you come from the airport there is one main road that wil take you the length of the island. As you drive, it is on the right hand side, probably about 3/4 of the way up the island. You cant miss is there are giant teepees and wigwams outside!!!
We passed that place a few times I wondered what it was next year a car is on the cards I think
Its a really nice day out, theres a swimming pool, lots of stuff for kids and a large go-kart track.

Bev :)
From Mahon, or airport, follow main road signposted Cuidadella, you cannot miss it, on the right hand side, huge sign. It has been extended really well in the last few years, with restaurant, play areas, but if you love Lladro, as I do, the shop is fabulous!! You will love it. THE biggest Lladro shop I have visited anywhere.

Have fun

Lena
Hiya ,

Just to say if you are anywhere near Cala n porter it has its own Lladro outlet at the shopping centre also a crystal shop next door,
you can also find a Lladro outlet in Ferries have way from Mahon to cutadella, also try some of the places near Mahon Harbour

fiona
Yeah i live in Ciutadella and have been there many times for the Go-karting and have poked my head in to have a look in the shop,Very nice but Very expensive,Go-Karts Very fast.
You cant Miss it

It looks like a castle and there is a big indian teepee in the amusment area
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.