Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
it generaly means what it said.. localy produced, wine/ beer /spirits/soft drinks & bottled water

NO imported brands, No premium brands and usualy not cider,

some of the drinks eg whisky is usualy scotch but imported in bulk and bottled in spain

the local brandy from the Jerez area is a little sweeter than french but is usualy excelent quality

the beers will be draught larger/pilsner type depending on what they stock

wizard
The bit that makes me query whats included is the term 'locally produced'. Depends on what they define as local, is this local to the area (i.e. Pollensa), local to the island (Majorca), or local to the country (Spain).

Ive been told elsewhere that I can expect brands on draft such as San Miguel, and Mahou. Either of these and I would be happy. Not a massive beer drinker these days anyway, so will probably take more advantage of the soft drinks, and the odd Gin and Tonic/Lemonade. We will be eating out most of the time so plenty of opportunity for me to have the odd Magners, or premium beer when we are out and about.
apart fom a bit of wine most drinks will come from the mainland of spain

wizard
Thats good to hear - cheers 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.