General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
skin so soft
14 Posts
is it the shower gel or bath oil?
You need the Dry Oil Body Spray in "Soft & Fresh" fragrance (green bottle). Shower gels and bath oils are nice, but it's the body spray you need to use before you step out in the evening!
HUGE thread on mozzie remedies click HERE :wink:
thanks so much for that!! :D
Hi. Isn't the green one called woodland fresh or has it changed its name.
Shirley,

It changed its name.
Its now called soft & fresh skin so soft. I swear by it for keeping the little blighters away.
It's on sale at half price on Avon website http://www.avonshop.co.uk
Try to find an Avon rep in your area. It is cheaper to buy from them than off the web site.

Rgds
Incidentally, it says in the newest Avon book I've seen:
'Soft and Fresh - famous for keeping bugs at bay'.

Polly
That's the first time I have known them to advertise it like that, and I have been a rep for yonks.
Jackie
the bosses at Avon have obviously been reading this website and are maximising their marketing....:lol:

Incidentally, I was told years ago by an Avon rep that it removes tar marks (from recently tarred roads) from cars.
Can't really see Avon wishing to advertise THAT though, can you? :yikes

Polly
Everyone seems to know about SSS.......even Paul O'Grady mentioned on his teatime show last week when discussing mossie bites :shock:

I'm sure Avon could do with the help given their recent problems of sales results in the UK and the USA :roll:
Here is a routine for everyone to try, for soft skin. When coming out of the harsh sun, once you have showered "usse baby oil directly your body before you towel" - YES WHEN WET. Then dab yourself with a towel (no need to dry yourself totally). You will be amazed how soft your body feels and it is especially brilliant when you think you have been burnt by the sun. If you think you have burnt yourself quite badly in the sun please use the proper "after sun" lotion, but keep lotioned.
Dawntra............That's exactly what the directions are on all the Baby Oil products :lol:

Unfortunately SSS is a little too greasy to do this I've found. But I do use the Baby Oil Gel which is fab and gives a great sheen on a tan.....especially your legs :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.