General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi, ive looked aswell in the new book,was going to order some as i havent tried it before.Ijust thought i couldnt find it as i didnt know what it looked like.
I was counting on this for my summer hols!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Hi Kazzzza,

I will check for you as I am a Avon Rep.
It may be in the next brochure, as they alternate from week to week.
I will check my discontinued list tonight when I get home and let you know tommorow, unless someone beats me to it.
just read its been renamed soft and fresh!
Apparently its been repackaged too.

Could you find that out for us pink lady?

going to corfu this summer and there are lots of mozzies there! so im told!!!!!!

cheers :pele
Hi karen
I am a anvon rep and from what I can find out the new range is the same just a different name and new packaging.

Its now soft and fresh but I don't know if it will be as effective as the woodland fresh.

I used it last year in Turkey and it seemed to do the trick.

Hope this has helped

Karboo :)
hi :wave

i've used avons woodland fresh dry oil spray for some years now. however, my avon lady has stopped calling since october and i need new supplies :shock: can you buy on line :?:

carol :wink:
Yes carole you can buy online the website is http://www.avon.uk.com.

karboo :)
thanks everyone

i've just placed my order :D

:thanks carol :thanks
Hi All,

Hopefully all your questions have been answered.

If not let me know ?

CarolB, Try to find out If you have a local rep first through the Avon website, at least that will save you on p & p.

:lol: :lol:
OMG!! I'm pleased I got 3 for the price of 2 last time then.
That'll keep me going for the next years....
Hopefully by then we'll know if the new version is as effective.

Dawn
Yes its still avalible but it has been renamed soft and fresh!
Apparently its been repackaged too. I H ave just bought it now for my julys holiday. Can any one tell me if it works so if any one going on hols in next couple of months can you let me know as dont want to get any nasty bites again.
Hi everyone I am so sorry I did not realise this post had been moved, :roll: it's only when I was going to add to my last post all your replys came up, :oops:
So thank you. :lol:
Anyway my rep has ordered WOODLAND FRESH for me, £5.00
So once I recieve it I will know if it is now call Soft and Fresh.

Karen
sss
hiya kazzzza,

i am an avon rep too, i have already got my supply of sss soft and fresh it is exactly the same fragrance new container,

happy holidays,

wgipk.
hi :)
I usually end up with bites all over my legs, no matter what repellant I use. Last year I had 5 lots of anti biotics during the summer months because my bites always seem to become infected (Once so bad I could not stand because of the swelling and pain and the Doctor wanted to admit me.) I work in A&E at our local hospital and we were inundated with people in the same boat as me.
I tried the woodland sss spray last year while in Turkey and only had one bite in the whole 2 weeks so would definately say that it works wonders and my Mum agrees. I was bitten on my foot about 2 weeks ago and could feel it flaring up so started taking the Vitamin b1 tablets that the Docs in work had told me to take. It certainly did the trick so will be making sure I take them aswell as some woodland fresh with me when we go to Icmeler in May. Not long now, my daughter is getting so excited ,she hasn't been with us for 3 years and has even started playing turkish Cds in her car to get her in the holiday mood. :oops:

:wave Shaz 150
Is it just the Avon SS body oil that I need to buy or is it a cream? I've got my mam's friend on hand ready to give me the Avon Book when it comes in next month.

Does anyone know if Avon are due to have this on a special offers? would it be wise to hang on as we don't travel until August.

Comments appreciated.

:thanks
Yes special offer in this months book buy any 3 for £6.00 got mine ordered and i dont go till july get it now while its on special.
just got my woodland fresh stuff had to have a spray cos it smells of holidays!!

mwah KK
sss
can anybody tell me which SSS woodland fresh to use. a cream/mosituriser coz ther are quite a few
Its the Woodland Fresh body oil that you need to use - it's currently half price in the Avon book at the moment - £2.50 instead of the usual £5.00.

:lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.