General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Don't forget...its been renamed and is now called Soft & Fresh! :wink:
I may be a bit ignorant here but is the Woodland Fresh Body Oil different to the dry oil? If so I've just ordered the wrong stuff!

Can anyone confirm this please?
Hi....they do...a body LOTION....a bath oil...bath foam...soap....body wash....body buffer...phew!....and a dry body oil...this is the one you want....it is a spray...oh...also a body souffle (and chips!)...and handcream! :lol: :lol:
is soft and fresh DEFININTELY the same as woodland fresh?
i'm trying to find some lotion for my hols next month.
Yes!!! :lol: Trust me....my friend (tina+t) is an Avon rep!!! :wink: :lol:
i can't seem to find it on avon website - how much is a body lotion?
Depends what Campaign has the specials...about £3! Found this on their Avon On line.....you can order direct. Don't forget its the DRY OIL spray that is the mozzi repellant!

CLICKHERE
hi thanks for that. sorry to be dense but which colour is the soft and fresh or are they all mozzi repellants now? (there's pink and blue for the spray) and is it only the spray that's effective? ie. not the lotion?
:lol: It's the first lot that comes up on the link I sent you...a sort of greenie blue bottle....pink is soft & sensual etc. etc. Its the DRY OIL which is most effective. Although if you use the lotion too it will do a double whammie! So....on the link....its the 7th product down...
Skin So Soft Soft & Fresh Dry Oil Body Spray
£5.00
Hey everyone,
Just ordered 3 bottles of dry body oil from avon brochure no 9 "any three products for £6.00"...plenty of supplies now! :D
yes i've ordered two bottles too
Hiya,

I took 2 bottles with me to Turkey, just got back this morning. You'll use 1 bottle per person for a fortnight away, and I found it does work. I sprayed my daughter and myself liberally with the stuff every night before we went to bed, and we didn't get a lot of bites. We did still get a few, but nowhere near as many as we would have normally (mozzies love me).

Elaine
I've just ordered some from the website , I'm going to try it when I walk the dog round the river 'cos I always get covered in midge bites and if it works for me I'll buy some more for my hols to Ibiza..........the mozzies love my ankles...... :(

thanks for the advice
sam
It is cheaper on that link form ebay but in the present avon catalogue it's 2 bottles for £5.00 making it only £2.50 per bottle and as you have no delivery charge that makes a a better buy (if you can find a local avon rep).

Ask around at school (if you have children) or at work (apways someone who knows an avon rep).

Karen x (first post in this section 8) )
I've just used the link from Pam on this page to Avon and got 3 bottles of SSS for £6.

Also, if anyone uses their clear skin cleansing cloths on that link you can get 5 packs for £5 (they are usually £4 each). Total bargain!!

Dawn
Moved over from Cyprus - so as to keep all information together:

kev636
One Star Member
74 HTPoints
[ Modify kev636's Cash ]

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:56 am Post subject: woodland fresh mossie spray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi apparently this woodland stuff is supposed to be pretty good is there any chance you can get it anywheer else apart from the avon as going on sunday so not got alot of time left

Tom de Erin
Two Star Member

152 HTPoints
[ Modify Tom de Erin's Cash ]

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to tell you, but you must order it from Avon, either on the net or from their rep.

On the other hand I have some, but I don't know where you are located

jessfm
Five Star Member

232 HTPoints
[ Modify jessfm's Cash ]

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:30 am Post subject:

I used it this year and didn't get 1 bite!! YAY! First time ever!!
Hope you get sorted...I've got lots left too.

Jess....

PS. Have a good one!

MarkEdwardes
Two Star Member

10 HTPoints
[ Modify MarkEdwardes's Cash ]

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:54 pm Post subject:

It's not always down to whatever gunk you use, it also depends on where your accomodation is situated.

At least the mozzies are not malaria carrying ones!

Mark

jessfm
Five Star Member

232 HTPoints
[ Modify jessfm's Cash ]

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:19 pm Post subject:

Hiya, to be perfectly honest, this year whilst staying in Protaras I didn't actally see many mozzies either in the apartment or out. The worst place I saw them believe it or not was in the airport departure lounge waiting to go home. There was loads of them. Could feel them nibbling at my ankles, so out came the 'Woodland Range' then they seemed to disappear off!!
In the airport? How weird is that?

Cheers
Jess

AskCy
Five Star Member

503 HTPoints
[ Modify AskCy's Cash ]

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:22 pm Post subject:

We spent 2 weeks in Pernera (next door to Protaras) came back wed night/thursday morning..

didn't use any mozzie spray at all, and where out all over and not one single bite between 7 of us

dragon
Three Star Member

42 HTPoints
[ Modify dragon's Cash ]

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:12 am Post subject:

Have been using woodland spray for years, and I don't get bitten at all, husband still uses normal mosquito spray and gets bitten all over, won't use woodland as he says smells too girly I first read about it being good to deter sandflys in the DR.

Yolinda1066
New User...

14 HTPoints
[ Modify Yolinda1066's Cash ]

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:28 pm Post subject:

What is this Woodland spray from Avon i cannot see it on there web site???
Any clues would be welcome

Enchantica
One Star Member

20 HTPoints
[ Modify Enchantica's Cash ]

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:35 pm Post subject:

Hi Yolinda
the woodland (fresh?) fragrance/body spray is part of the Skin So Soft range. I used to use the dry body oil spray. It really is excellent!
Netty

elizabethmcphee
Three Star Member

30 HTPoints
[ Modify elizabethmcphee's Cash ]

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:40 am Post subject: Woodland fresh

My husband and I used it both at night and on the beach, Hey if its good enough for the troops in the jungle....

Jessfm
Like you I never got one bite until we reached the departure lounge in the airport the buggers were nipping my ankles. My Woodland fresh was in my case at my friends apartment waiting for the next holiday. It really does work, first time with no bites except that one at the airport.
elizabeth

Glynis HT Admin
HT Administrator

934 HTPoints
[ Modify Glynis HT Admin's Cash ]

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:26 am Post subject:

I've just ordered the Woodland Fresh dry oil (thanks for the dry oil at airport tip Jess ) It was £5 - buy one get another gift free so I chose the Woodland Fresh Shower Oil as well.

This was done online with delivery of 7-10 days

jessfm
Five Star Member

232 HTPoints
[ Modify jessfm's Cash ]

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:51 am Post subject:

Hiya, didn't realise you could buy the Avon online. What's the web address? Crikey, the airport will be reakin of 'Woodland' range Skin so soft I'll definitely be taking mine with me again next year.....
Yes there were quite a few in the airport so Be Warned!! Saying that I bet you don't see any....
Bye for now
Jess....

Glynis HT Admin
HT Administrator

934 HTPoints
[ Modify Glynis HT Admin's Cash ]

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:53 am Post subject:

Here you go Jess http://www.avonshop.co.uk/

Choose Toiletries, Skin So Soft range.

jessfm
Five Star Member

232 HTPoints
[ Modify jessfm's Cash ]

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 am Post subject:

Thanks alot Glynis....just added it to my favourites..

Jess....

gazzy2k
Three Star Member

162 HTPoints
[ Modify gazzy2k's Cash ]

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:24 pm Post subject:

Does anyone know if this is still available, has a look an the web & can't find it

gazz

elizabethmcphee
Three Star Member

30 HTPoints
[ Modify elizabethmcphee's Cash ]

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:41 pm Post subject:

changed the name Skin so Soft
Soft and Fresh.
Elizabeth

Ps still smells the same.
We spent two weeks in Rhodes in September. Lots of people in our hotel were bitten and some eaten alive by mozzies.
We used the Skin So Soft/ Soft and Fresh (previously called Woodland Fresh) neither of us were bitten atall.
Added bonus is you are wearing a moisturiser that is much needed after being in the sun. Normally you are afraid to put anything on slightly perfumed where mozzies are. Mind you its not a perfume you would choose to wear but plesant enough.

We buy ours on ebay, there's always loads of it on there. The people who are selling it are sellers of lots of Avon products. We also take the shower wash away with us aswell.
Moopy does it actually work out much cheaper through ebay? I know i got a brilliant deal this year with ours from Avon - i think its just hitting it at the right time for the bargains. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.