Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Although not AI I can recommend Paradise Club in Cala'n Bosch. It can be booked self catering through Direct hols/Thomas Cook and I know last year you could upgrade to HB when you got there. I've also read that it can be booked AI if you book direct with hotel http://www.marhotels.com

Another one to look at would be Hotel Cala'n Bosch if you really want AI. I haven't been but it gets consistently good reviews. It doesn't look that attractive compared to other accomodations in CNB but I can vouch that it's in the best location in the resort - right on the beach and just a couple of mins from the marina.
we went to hotel cala n bosch last year lovley hotel lovely food entertainment brillant for all ages right on the beach i would throughly recommend it !! wish i was going back this year but too expensive for us am trying turkey !!
we went to hotel cala n bosch

Did you go all inclusive ? Who did you book through ?

Thanks for replies :tup
Hi

We go to Arenal d'en Castell and the hotel is called Aguamarina. If you book independently it is possible to go AI not sure with tour operators as I don't use them. I know most of them do the hotel. We go half board though but I have seen that they do AI now.

The hotel is very family oriented, maybe not for older teenagers though. We went last year with two other families and had a great time. As a family this will be our fourth year going back and our oldest is 10. Youngest was 18 months fist time we went.

Resort quiet but the children have lots of activities and find friends easily. The hotel have some sort of entertainment every night so we usually just stay there as the children want to play in the playground, with their friends, do the mini disco and the rest. There is two play areas for children nearby and a few bars etc. The hotel sits on the beach so we walk up and down to the beach just like we were walking to the pool area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.