Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi!

The Oyster Residence looks really nice on the front but obviously right next to the bars so probably noisey if you dont mind that! Help bar is quite loud so there would be some noise but position is nice! (Its run by the people who own the White Dolphin).

The actually hotel etc looks really nice, check out the website with Soverign who sell it:
http://www.sovereign.com/

I thought about if I went back and where to stay and I honestly would not know! Tempted with Belcediz Beach but would have to eat out at a few fav restaurants while there! Also Montana Pine Resort looks good but I would want Olu itself! :D

Just my opinion but check out Oyster....
Thanks for that - had a quick look and it looks really nice!! May well give it a go. I think as long as its in Olu we will be happy!!

Anne
Belcekiz beach is great, and is the only hotel completely on the seafront.

There is a long thread on it plus lots of excellent reviews in the review section.

Another one to consider is Lykia World, but it is slightly set away from the main resort of Olu Deniz.

:D
Anatolian Sky holidays do a hotel called the Meri that looks really nice - lovely setting. Think its all inclusive though.
I fancy Montana Pine which is in quite a sccluded setting but has great reviews.

BarbH
The Belcehan Deluxe looked really nice as well, I think it was only built in 2005, quite small but very upmarket looking. I cast an envious glance at it each time I walked by. :shock:
Wouldn't be suitable for a family holiday though, more for a couples type holiday. :wink:
Belcekiz beach is a great hotel with 3 really good restaurants right on olu deniz web site : http://www.belcekiz.com/
when staying in olu this year my friend had a good wonder around many hotels and she brought back a brochure from the Belcehan deluxe that chris mentions . They are looking into having a week there without the children she said it was stunning and the rooms really lovely.

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.