Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:D

Oh how nice he sounds lovely i hope you enjoy your apartment and of course your holiday but i feel sure you will

Pip
x
:) Thats lovely to hear Roxey, especially with all the talk of being ripped off and muggings, it is great to know that just like everywhere all over the world there are good, bad and average people.
If you dont mind me asking where abouts is the appartment that your staying in and what are they called? If you have a goos stay/report then they may be worth remembering.
Thanks Jayne :wave
Bless him, just had another e mail to say he will be there with my name on a card, and only a week to go.
Its a little place we have found on the internet which is opposite Kingfisher Villa, Angelas Guest House, very reasonably priced and the apartments have sat tv, a/c fridge etc. Mike Richardson went on a reckie for us and says it looks absolutely fine. I prefer that end of town, is more like the older quieter Candolim
Will be sure to do a report on our return.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.