Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Losing Gemma
51 Posts
I wondered if that was filmed in Goa tightjock. I shall definitely be watching that it looks really good.
I thought someone had lost me there :(
I really enjoyed the book, so am looking forward to seeing it on the telly!
It was trailered on GMTV this morning, looks good.
Need to watch it, seems quite good. Anyone know whereabouts in Goa the filming was done?
Anyone recognise anywhere?
Oh Dear!
ITV have made a drama that bears very little resemblence to the book i read by Katy Gardner. The names are the same but very little else except they are in India and someone gets murdered.
of course to anyone who hasnt read the book it dosnt matter, but believe me the book is so much better
Nice shots of Goa and the Taj guess it was easier to film there than were the girls really went :roll:
Lassigirl, did you recognise where the Goa shot were taken ~ I am a Goan 'southerner' and I'm certain the shots weren't taken there.
I am also a Southern Girl :lol:
But ill have a guess about the restaurant Zac took Ester too
Vagator or maybe Cola beach, Im sure the Northern Fans will soon come up with the correct answer.
Havent a clue about the Hotel :?:
Looked a bit like Vagator at first but couldn`t see any landmarks confirming it, and god knows I have spent months on that beach 8)
Gemma was a lot like my ex... :rofl
:shock: Sounds pretty scary Ray :yikes
Looked a bit like Vagator at first but couldn`t see any landmarks confirming it, and god knows I have spent months on that beach

Thats what I thought too
Her maiden name was Miss Right, wasn't till I got married she told me her first name was 'always' :rofl :offtop Sorry Fiona :bow
I reckon the restaurant that zac took esther to was the Goan Hideout in the South, but there are no views of the sea there so it confused me a bit.

the beach I don't know but looks north to me.
I missed the first part last night as i was at a christmas party, but the second parts on tonight isnt it?
can anyone fill me in on what happened? as i really want to watch it tonight
Right I will try for you Nicola :

Gemma was going backpacking with another girl who had an accident just before they were due to go, Ester steps in, they hardly know each other, on the plane Ester sees what a nightmare Gemma is to travel with before they even get there.

They land In Delhi, Ester with a rucksack and Gemma with about 6 items of beautifully colour coded pink suitcases and all she wants to do is sit in front of the Taj and copy the princess Di piccy, Ester tries to tell her that she wants to go her own way but Gemma convinces her that they will go to Goa.

On the train Gemma discovers she lost her money belt with everything in it untill an Indian women called Coral hands it ove to Ester who says she found it. Long journey to Goa with gemma and Coral sitting together all the way seemingly having a great time and ignoring Ester.

Arrive in Goa and Coral recommends a guest house they could stay at, Ester not impressed and Coral says she is going to Mapsa,so Gemma and Ester end up at the guest house anyway.

While having a kip in the sun lounger Ester is awoken by a guy whom she finds attractive and he asks her for lunch, she goes off with him leaving Gemma. Pours her heart out to him and then is joined for lunch by his wife who turns out to be Coral :twisted:

Anyway all the attention is on Emma and is very creepy indeed, they decide to go on a boat trip the 3 of them and leave Ester to do her own thing, Ester invites herself along and whilst on the boat Coral tells her to keep her eyes and hands away from her fella who at this time is all over Gemma like a rash.

They land at a beach and take a path that leads to an house where they get a bit drunk and smoke some kind of drugs, things turn nasty and Ester hits Gemma who falls and hits her head on a table, she runs off with the fella chasing her and escapes to the beach were she falls asleep.

Morning comes and she wakes up surrounded by police and fishermen who find her, she is taken to a police station and questioned then moved to Delhi were a body is uncovered, it turns out to be coral and is thrown in a cell on a murder charge ..........

Hope that wets you appetite, I will miss tonights so I expect a report from you tomorrow :)
Missed a bit :? Gemma has the pics from the Taj done and Ester spots the fella in the background of the pic looking at Gemma so soon Eter sees that something isn`t right and confronts them just before she hits Gemma
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.