Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I will be hiding this post from Marian I dont fancy wasting 2 days visiting her in hospital, a couple of days with Delhi Belly can have the same results and much cheaper :lol: allan
jesus....each to their own...i'm with you allan, or..

easiest way is to stop being a piggy wiggy, don't overdo the samosas and walk instead of getting a tuk tuk 200 metres :)
misterc.
What is a sleeve gastro doobery flip ? I imagine its like a gastric band?
:shock:
eb,reduces the size of the stomach by upto 75% so you only are able to eat a small meal,,,no good for me when i go to goa that means no more tiger prawns or lobster
Dont want to make my tummy smaller...infact would like to make it bigger so i can eat more of that fantastic Goan food and drink more ice-cold Kings.... :rofl
Agree with Allanmarian. The one and only time I had delhi belly I came home a stone lighter from a 3 week holiday. The delhi belly only lasted 1 night before the doc cured it but the experience put me off food for the remainder of the hols. I lived on cheese nan and water melon ! Not sure that diet would go down well with nutritionists. :shock:
a holiday and losing a stone with only one day ill- now that sounds ok to me :lol:
Strange but true - despite eating very well indeed when in Goa, I usually lose a few pounds when on holiday there. Don't understand it but perhaps if I stayed for six months I could lose a couple of stones! :D
Roma I also lost weight there last year despite eating 3 large meals a day. There is a lot to be said for freshly cooked unprocessed grub :D
hmm
I did the same this year but put it down to the hectic time we had on our tour
I think it may be down to the fact that we tend to eat sensibly (3 meals a day) and maybe we are a bit more active on holiday, walking swimming ect... :hmmm .....Keith
Must admit Keith, I think it's a lot to do with all the walking, from the shack to the sea and the loo :lol:
Tony I have been quite lucky, all the times I have been to Goa I have never had to take up the sport of toilet trotting.... :rofl ....Keith
Went all-inclusive the first time and it was the only holiday I've EVER had where I didn't put on weight! Must have been the running to the loo all the time!
It's because I always lose weight in Goa that I'm eating Christmas cake and ginger buns as though they're going out of fashion. I have to fatten myself up for the inevitable weight loss when I go in 2 weeks. That's what I tell myself anyway.
Sim I have the same mind set :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.