Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Louis Phaethon
99 Posts
Hi Nicolaj... Think i've spoken to you before

I'm having my wedding reception at the phaethon on the 3rd June!! Our friends had it there 2 years ago and said it was wonderful. Excellent service and the hotel staff are great and made a real fuss of you!! We visited the hotel last year and everything was a*. There were 4 weddings whilst we were there and nobody had a bad word to say about the hotel. So we decided to go ahead and do the same.

If you contact the hotel manager they will give you all the details. Its a good price especially if you have gone all inclusive!! They have been great with me and booked everything from my hair to the cake!

All the best for your wedding day

Hayley :)
Ive not had a wedding there but i did stay there a couple of years back and even for the normal holiday maker the staff made us feel welcome and at home, its a lovely place and im sure they'll make everything really nice for your wedding :D
Hi, does anyone have a different email address for this hotel apart from the one featured on their site ?

I have sent an email to them and it bounced back saying content violation ?????

TIA

Kath HT Admin
Kath can you confirm if this was the email you used please....?

phaethon@louishotels.com

Thanks michelle.
That's the one.

Kath x
I sent them a message and mine so far seems to have gone through, normally the mail administrater sends it back. I will stay up a little longer to see if anything happens. Although i have been looking, nothing else seems close. I would have thought Louis would have the up to date email.
Have tried sending it again and see what happens.

Ta

Kath x
Kath,

Perhaps they have discovered you are deserting them and have booked the Phaethon !!! :rofl

Have a Great One :D

D&P
:kiss
I wrote to them asking if it was there correct email address, so if it is, i ll post in here :D
It's not my main holiday D&P - just a short break for a very deserving sister-in-law.

Will be back at the Athena in July ;)
Michelle, hopefully it is, as I have remailed them :)
Kath x
I am sure they will have the red carpet out ready as well and champers on ice :wink: Enjoy your break :pele
HI Kath the louis group are not showing a hotel of this name on their web site also not found on the CTO computer IS THE SPELLING CORRECT???

brian
Hi Brian, I put an extra 'e' at the end, but the email address as shown above is the one off their site here: http://www.louishotels.com/paphos/hotels_paphos_phaethon.html

Thanks

Kath HT Admin
yes you seem to be correct it's the same one regesterd with the CTO the only other sugestion would be go to the main web site and contact their Head Office

sorry cant help any more Kath...

best of luck

brian
Thanks Brian.

Sent another last night so will wait until tomorrow to see if they reply.

Kath x
no probs..

but if you are still stuck the regesterd phone no is 26964600

brian
Could you let me know if you have any joy with the email addy.
Where going during August and I'll be emailing them before we travel.

Cheers
I used the address on the louis website last year and got a reply 2 or 3 days later.
Many thanks everyone. Will post the outcome as soon as sorted.

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.