Just got back from holiday booked with love holidays.com. I would never use this company again, booking was fine but when I needed to make a simple name change two months before my holiday everything went down hill. It took until the day before I left to final get it changed. I made over twenty calls to love holidays customer service and on each occasion the wait time was over thirty minutes and I spent over thirty five pounds in calls with them. Everyone I called bar two I was made to feel like I was a hindrance to them and not a customer. Each time I asked for someone to call me back I was told someone would get back to me and to date I still have not had a single call back. Even when I asked to speak to a manager I was told I could as not were available, I was told five times there were all in meetings which I find hard to believe. The whole customer service experience was terrible and I have never been made to feel so bad as a paying customer than by love holidays. They managed to make the name changes but on three occasions they messed it up, either by putting wrong name on some docs and right on others, then date of births wrong. Also when arriving at my holiday I was advised that they had only booked one room for me despite me paying for two which took over an hour to resolve. I am now back home thankfully as the holiday was the worst I have had, I booked five star hotel at Morroco, Eden andalou spa which is not five stars and at best a three even for Morroco. The holidays for four thousand and an extra 250 due to calls to love holidays, baggage issues on the way home (not weight) but an issue due to a problem with easy yet and 160 of local taxes I was not advised about. My my advise to anyone is don't use love holidays.com if you want a stress free holiday.

EQ8V77Nit's