General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
low cost beds
6 Posts
Just be careful, it may not be a package. Flights and accommodation seperately so if there is a problem with one part you are responsible for the other part ( see thread in complaints section ).

Kind Regards
Stewart
Thanks Stewart. Have already done one DIY to egypt for early next year. A little bit nervous about it as only ever gone on package deals

with the usual TO's.

perhaps we'll play it safe, and book a package after all for the holiday in August.
Lowcost are both ABTA and ATOL protected so there shouldn't be a problem. I've booked accommodation through them many times and will probably book the flight as well next time, as they are coming up cheaper than Thomas Cook and their prices also include hold luggage allowance. One thing which may deter people is their apparent lack of local reps as there is often no local phone number on the paperwork. However, when I had an accident in Tunisia a few weeks ago the hotel put me in touch with the Lowcost Rep, who also works for Sunshine Holidays and Taurus and he was with me within a very short time and was absolutely superb.
I've just come back after using lowcostbeds for my flights to Dalaman - which were cheaper than anywhere else I tried. No problem whatsoever and I'd certainly use them again, just for flights though, as I book my accommodation independently anyway.
Thanks for those replies, they're reaassurring.X
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.