Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Not too sure Jeffro but I'd imagine as soon as the colleges and uni's break up it could get busy. Also it's cheaper to go in June rather than when the schools break up. I think as soon as the sun heats up over there there's going to be visitors.

Hopefully someone who's been at both times will be able to give you a more definite answer :tup
Last year I went on my own April 4th for 5 days the temp was 23 degrees every day from about 12.00 till 3 Magaluf beach was pretty empty and the strip was full of workers and some holiday makers but I wouldnt say it was packed. I am 46 and went on my won and loved it

I am going again this year £130 5 days hotel and flight April 27th
We went mid May in 2011 and it was quite busy and vey warm but the pool and sea were too cold for me. We went again in August 2011 and it was so busy but good fun. We are going again in June for my 50th!! :) can't wat!!
june is a good time to go.not so rammed as high season months.make sure you walk round into plama nova area.you don;t have to go to the pubs on the strip.like you see on tv.lots of nice bars off the strip streets.piano bar is very popular on the island.more mature crowd.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.