EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
hi, there are only 3 of us, its quite a new venture so we dont have the budget to pay as yet, but you would get a copy, the satisfaction would be priceless :wink:
Kate it would have been polite to have contacted Admin first for permission to post such a request.

Please do not post any futher requests, one is sufficient.
Hi katie,once again i'm not sure why you'r post has offended but I wish you the best of luck in you'er venture.
Stephen.
Hi Kate

Perhaps you would like to post some information about your mag, the people involved, what you are trying to achieve, your circulation.

There will be people out there with stories, infact all of us who have moved to pastures green will have stories to tell.

Denis
Hi Denis, not quite sure if Kate will be allowed to do that now although that would be a great idea. I think it would have the potentioal to get a good post going.
Stephen.
i have just started here, i'm the graphic designer for pout mag but also put the property mags together.there are 4 of us, two brothers and another girl, all in thier twenties. as its all new im trying to get some interesting editorial to accompany an overseas property section, which is at the first stages.the mag circulates to 55,500 private residences in South West London. Also, we can use it in Pout mag, the one i work with mostly, which is a free lifesyle mag in Bristol. I thought it would be an interesting and useful guide to people who are planning on doing what you did... :lol: :shock:
Kate

Contact me by PM or Email.

J.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.