Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks to you both, I'll take a look now.

Sue :)
Hi there Sue, I took a quick peek at Jet2holidays and they have it for £349 per person from Leeds/Bradford. I put the 7th May in as the date just for a look, but they have other dates available, and they all come up in a box with the price for that date. These prices include private transfers. Linda x
Great Linda, Thanks for that, you're a star :kiss

I'll take a look.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone that has stayed at the magic group of hotels could give us a bit of info. We will be there from 23rd June 2007 and as there are no balconies, we are concerned how easy it is to get towels and swimming gear dry each evening. Did you find a way to get gear dry or is it better to use the laundry.
Any info would be much appreciated.
Kind regards
Tracy
Hi Tracy. You still have a large window which slides open and when we stayed in Villa De Benidorm we just used to hang on our towels etc out of the window. You shouldn't have a problem.
Regards
Mark
We are staying at the Hotel Villa De Benidorm from 12 February for 2 weeks. This is one of the Magic all inclusive hotels.
We have read some poor reviews on this hotel recently, especially with regard to cleanliness.
Please can anybody who was stayed there recently tell us if these reviews are true.
Hi Paul and Sheila ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing 2 page topic about the hotel. Whilst everyone may have different personal standards and expectations from a holiday, we have no reason to suspect that the comments expressed (good or bad) in the reviews are anything other than the true opinions of the holidaymakers concerned.

David :wave
Me & my mate will be there from 12 / 1 o'clock tomorrow if anyone fancies meeting up for a drink ?
Me and my partner are looking to stay in this hotel from 2 - 16 March 2010

Does anyone know of any cheap website prices or discount codes
Hi what kind of prices have you been getting.That way we can see if we can help you out and what airport are you want to fly from cheers mazza
Hopefully either Teesside or Newcastle

Have been getting £960 for 2 weeks all inc for two of us
Does that include flights? surely not at that price.

Hi sue ,Mpainy
Ive tried and i cant get anything for 960 not even close to it im getting roughly about 1200 for 2 flying from newcastle thats with easy jet .So my advice to Mpainy is if you can get that holiday for 960 with your flights and hotel transfer and hold luggage id grab it . Good luck mazza
The Regente is only £100 more with flights, leaving Newcastle on Mar 2nd. with First Choice. Total £1060 AI for 14 nights.
A much nicer hotel IMO.

Update - Today = £1036 :!:
  • Edited by cazB 2009-11-13 12:46:29
I wouldnt recommend the Villa Benidorm to anyone,when we stayed there last year there was problems with the sewage,horrible smells,they had to turn the water off a couple of times,sometimes for 24hrs,on reading some reviews this year they are still having the same problems,the hotel is shabby,and lots of noisey stag and hen partys now stay there.I would say to pick somewhere else to stay.
Hi does anyone have any more information regarding this hotel being closed .I was checking it for friends and i can get the dates they are looking for but im not want to book it incase they get sent to another magic hotel . mazza
Yes it is shut

We arrived at Alicante airport on 6.3.2010 to be informed by our transfer company it was closed
and we were dumped at the Magic Rock as i use a wheelchair it was ideal for me Not!!!!!!!

Our holiday company failed to tell us so we are lodging a complaint

It is getting renovated and could be closed for some time
magic rock must be the worst hotel in benidorm for any one in a wheel chair ,you have been treated very badly and you must complain to the tour company ,, good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.