Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
My daughter and her bf are visiting in 2 weeks
They are booked into the Magic Villa de Benidorm
They are 17 and 18. What is the policy for the issue of cards at the hotel. I am assuming they will scan passports and issue age based cards for them as happened in the Flamingo Oasis
Also they are there monday to friday the last week in March. How busy are the bars likely to be, what will closing time be in the showbars and clubs and which tribute acts are doing the rounds at the moment
Thanks
yes your right about the cards.busy.look round to see who is on.as the change all the time.3am/4am.
one way around the card rule is to send the eighteen year old to the bar twice if you want alcoholic drinks , the dining room at the villa has taps on the wall supplying beer , wine and soft drinks , you just get your own , the bars on the square are open till eight in the morning !!!!!!!!!!,, and morgans tavern next door to the villa has four different tributes every night ,
For those of you who have been to this hotel can you confirm the cost of the safety deposit boxes and whether they are located in the room or at reception. My daughter and her bf fly out on the 26th and I want them to use one to store spare cash, passports and flight tickets as this is their first holiday abroad on their own rather than risk losing them or having them stolen
Thanks
think its about 58 euros for two weeks with a small deposit back , the boxes are in the bottom of the wardrobe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.