Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The rooms have two twin beds and a sofa bed which could sleep two children....at a push. Also the rooms are quite small to accomodate too many bodies!
My sister stayed with her two teenage daughters and found it very cramped.
Not sure if the rooms on the end of each corridor are larger as they appear to have extra window space from the outside, somebody may be able to let us know about that...........
http://www.hotels-sweden.com/magic_71912.htm

According to the link above they have rooms to sleep 3 adults and 1 child on a sofa bed...but it looks like the adult and the child share the sofa bed.
HTH

sanji xxx
Hi. Thanks for the replies & link.

It seems that the dates I require are unavailable :cry: so its back to the drawing board :roll:

Hopefully will have annual dose of Benidorm booked soon to see me thru the long winter to come!!!
Hi Chris, stayed in the Monika last June, me, husband and 7 and 9 year old boys, we all loved it. The rooms were lovely, separate bedroom and living room with sofa bed, also good sized balcony. Kids loved the crazy golf and gorgeous pool. We were there 12th june but the bar in the centre of the pool didnt open until the end of our second week, there was a bar nearby so wasnt a problem. I think evening entertainment will still be indoors as it was our first week last year, gets very hot in there, when it moved outdoors the quality of entertainment improved dramatically as well, with acrobats, magicians ect. There is another bar you can use with pool tables or as we did take a table to the kids climbing frame area with like minded people. The reps organise activities and games for the kids throughout the day aswell as the kids club which opened for a couple of hours on the afternoon, which has a kids soft play area for the under sevens or next door for older kids with playstations and activities. I'm sure you'll have a great time, we wouldn't hesitate to return.
Hi all just back really enjoyed ourselves will do a report shortly
The Magic group have smoking bars in all there hotels
& the 24 hour all/inc drinking is unbeleiveable
Hi All...

Could anybody who has stayed here please give me some info ie, Food, entertainment, rooms, etc...

Thanks in advance...

:D Emsie :D
Hi there, we have some reviews of this accommodation here

Hope this helps.

Sarah
We've always enjoyed our stay at the V d B and are returning again next week.
We have stayed in several hotels in benidorm of different ratings and board, and each has it's own merits.

It all boils down to what you expect from a holiday, and for us the location and the small size of this hotel does it everytime! It's not the most luxourious but you've got to remember that it is only 3 star.
As Sarah said above there are some reviews on this site but feel free to ask me any questions
Thanks Ju33les and Sarah...

I will read the reviews now...

:D Emsie :D
We are going to this hotel on Friday, and wondered if anyone knew if there are hairdryers in the rooms, or will I have to take my own?
Many thanks,
Wendy
hi emily... :) you have to take your own.p.s. do not forget your adaptor for for your plug.
regards..........john-doe.........
Thanks John - less room for my extra pair of shoes!!
Wendy
Good excuse to buy new ones here :lol:
We are staying full board at this hotel next week. Please can anyone tell me whether we can use other Magic hotels for dinner, also, are drinks included with meals, or does this apply only to AI guests. Also, what is the 'gold card'. I emailed the hotel asking about this, but they didn't reply.
i always thought the hotel was exclusive all inc you may be lucky and get all inc,i cant see how they can stop you helping yourself to beer and wine in the dining room as its all on pumps.may be your card will be a different colour to the all inc guests.but you should still be able to use all the other hotels in the group.
The gold card is just something you can upgrade to when staying AI. Not sure of price but it allows you to have bottled lager and international branded spirits.
gill... :) ..i think the up-grade to the gold card was ten euros per day if you already had all inclusive.
regards.............john-doe..............
Hi, does anyone know which companies do package holidays to this hotel.
I have been asked by some friends to price them a holiday up but when I google it, most of them seem to be just for the hotel and not as a package. There will be 8 of them going and they have said that they would also consider the Crystal Park Hotel.
They want to go from either Leeds and Bradford or Manchester sometime in May for 7 nights.

Any Info please.

Sue :)
Hi Sue ... if you take a look at the hotel reviews page, those posting reviews also state which company they booked through ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.