Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Pedpolly, Oh that is sad news, I always looked forward to fenderman's contributions. He will a big miss on here. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. CBG
what sad news, my condolences to his family, he did like his holidays.
Not been on the site for a couple of weeks but so sorry to hear about Fenderman. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year in Cala Bona . Condolences to all his family he will be sadly missed.
I and my new husband are going to Cala Ferrera 5 weeks on Sunday and we are looking forward to it nearly as much as our Wedding on the Friday before!! We have booked privately and I have enjoyed booking everything for ourselves. Only 37 sleeps to go. :hols
Hi :) it's just to find out about a hotel worry i have . Myself 3 other girls & 2 boys booked up to go to the Magamar on the 3rd of august 09 for 2 weeks & we got a phone call from thomson tell us we had to go in ASAP :think we went in and they told us that the hotel had been cancelled & we were being transfered to the Fiesta Tropico. we looked it up & the lady told us that it was being takend over by freestyle. i have googled this and there doesnt seem to be any sign of this taken place. i am worried because i don't want to go to a hotel that is really quiet and for family's. i would of rather been transfered to the jungla.
:rofl
The only good thing is that now we have two apartments instead of one & they both fit 5 comfortably & theres only 6 of us so we have bundles of room & the advantage of 2 bathrooms/showers :D very pleased.
could some one please get back to me if they know anymore that would be brill.

ty

xO:)
We've booked for the Hotel Samoa as it was a good price. We read the reviews which are mixed but as it was so cheap we're not expecting much as long as it's clean. Has anyone been to this hotel recently, I would appreciate your comments (bad or good).
Jean we stayed next door to this hotel in the America. Lovely area but I would try and move to America if you can as lots of people where complaining about your Hotel. Remember I told you we were put in Club Eurocalas first, well there where quite a few people there who should have been staying at Samoa and had been moved also. They said they were glad they had been moved. Sorry to put a downer on things. Karen
Thanks Karen we'll have to see if we can change it if the Somoa is that bad but the America may be too expensive as you know we're going to the Flamingo Oasis at Easter and thought the Somoa would be a cheap holiday, it doesn't seem so. Many thanks again. Jean
I have just booked two weeks holiday in Palma Nova (4th to 18th May).
We have stayed at the Son Matias in 2006 and 2007 but it has got very costly now.
I got a good price at the Santa Lucia and as we have been several times in the past
thought we would go there again and it saved me approx. £500!!
Sue
:D Hi Sue, going there ourselfs, on the 10 may /21 may. will most prob! bump into you , :sun2

Snowey.....
I'll be at the Tordos/Mirlos from the 15th May for 2 weeks.

Can't wait :cheers
Hello

We (no im not a split personality disorder case) are Jason and Donna and we both live in sunny notts..!!
Both working and of a youngish age lol, going away to Majorca for the first time in may (13th) and thats why we are here....

So hello and speak soon....

Cheerio
Hiya gang we are off to the Sol Magaluff in Magaluff for one week from the 16th May, it is our sixth time in the resort and we love it, although we haven't been for four years now, really looking forward to it...might see some of you out there.
Hi

We are going to Can Picafort on Monday!! Yea!!
Staying in Village Viva, 11th - 24th May.

Any one else going at the same time or any one already been this year and got any good or bad info?
Going to Safari Park Sa Coma no the 24th May,getting excited now!!
Hi

I am going to Camp de Mar for the 1st time in June. Can anyone tell me what its like and any tips on boat trips etc

Elaine
Returning the end of july to cala bona ......this is our 5th visit !!!!
We so much LOVE it there .....just got to wait 11 weeks now :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.