Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Have another lovely time Louise...not long to wait !!!
We have just under 11 weeks before we go !!!
Absolutely gutted we're not going this year :( But I am making enquiries for next summer - have apartments chosen just need to wait for flights to come out and I'll be booking straight away!

To all those going to Cala Bona/Cala Millor I am VERY jealous - if you find Supermercado C'an Pedro on back road (Na Llambies) btn Atolon annexe and Hotel Temi - please stop by and say Hi to Eileen & Pedro. Pedro's sarnies are lovely!
hello! i'm new to this site - i'm wondering if anyone knows anything about calas de mallorca? heading over there in a few weeks and would love to get a list of recommended things to do! thank you
Welcome to the forums jorich :cheers
If you haven't already done so have a quick browse through our resort reports for this area:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/calas-de-mallorca/
Thanks lou26chris

This is probably the last time I'll log on as I'm off tomorrow late afternoon :hyper In fact, this time tomorrow I should be close to landing! Biggest problem I have is the cat goes loopy if I get the suitcases out, so I have to wait until he's gone to the cattery before I can pack!! :duh
well i timed that well NOT
just back as the exchange rate changed for the better and before vodaphone scrapped roaming charges. :(
Well I have booked our apartment for Summer 2010 direct with owner in Cala Bona (will book flights when they come out) so in true Tis fashion I will start my countdown........folks, it's 58 WEEKS tomorrow till I go on holiday! :rofl
Just booked a week allocated on arrival for our first wedding aniversary. Going on 5th September for a week - countdown has just begun! :cheers And also found out today I am going to have a grandson due to be born on November 12th so a good day all round! Tiny baby shoes in leather here I come :D
hi does anyone know if there is a problem with thomsons/tui portlands as i am having a problem getting my tickets we go on saturday i have asked if there is a problem and do not get a answer we fly to majorca
thankyou maureen
Recorded message on the Thomson advice line is that there was a technical problem delaying tickets being sent out which has been rectified and tickets are now being issued immediately

Tickets are being sent out up to 5 days before travel. If you haven't heard anything within 5 days you need to contact Thomson.
thankyou for information JKKN thats put our minds at ease
maureen
:sun2 Hi all
Going to Ca'n Picafort in August, staying at the Hotel Haiti. Usually go to Benidorm but its really got over priced. The weather in Benidorm was between 30-40 degrees in August is this what I will get there? Heard the hotel is being refurbished has anyone any info on this. Only another 7 and half months to go can't wait to sunbathe, drink and be a little silly lol :wave:
Hi belbin ... to attract a better response, you may like to post any specific questions in these separate topics:

Hotel Haiti Q&As

Majorca Weather Q&As

David :wave
I am sitting here loking out at the cold weather ,and i am dreaming of my holiday in Alcudia in My
Does anyone else do the same or is it me just being ""sad"" ;-)
kathyx
Cloakers I know what you mean but at the moment i'm still looking for the right holiday. Once i've booked i get all excited and look up the resort and just get all giddy. I think i enjoy looking for holidays nearly as much as Christmas and that is sad!!!.
got to agree :tup Once OH's passport arrives I'm booking a week anywhere with sun, but come may we will be in Cala Bona :cheers :cheers :tup can't wait, staying at the cala bona hotel as usual.
70 more sleeps for me :hyper :hyper :hyper then it'll be Cala Bona here we come! Whoop! Whoop!
Louise, is your bf still working out in Cala Bona? :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.