Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Makes me sick.
4 Posts
Agree about the cruelty to birds, just think it,s in their birthrite to partake, this topic was touched upon by an auntie of mine who came to stay in august when she asked why there was no morning courus, I think it is more to do with the heat than the shooting as they sure do plenty of damage to the air vent covers when nesting. :roll:
Hello Sliema2, although this topic has been put on this forum before again it hilights these so called hunters for what they really are, a bunch of no good humans ( well not Human but if I put what I realy mean it would not be fair ) they should be put down just like they do to those poor birds.
The word hunter comes from people who kill for food, not those who do it for fun, with a weak Govenment this sort of thing will never end even the E U don't seem to be able to stop it even though they have told the Maltese Govenment to do so, so all I can see into this is vote with your holidays give Malta a miss untill they do some thing about it, and perhaps send them a e mail through web page telling them so.

Clay Pigeons only,
Dave
in todays Times

http://www.timesofmalta.com/core/article.php?id=274774

just look at the quotes from the hunters federation

"The country, he noted, should be enjoyed by locals, and any foreigner who criticised Malta should be declared a "persona non grata". "
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.