Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Absolutely right Roma,it was Sam who put the video up,and i think was his son on the unicycle :tup , most of that video was taken
around rising waves and the football ground in Candolim. Love to be able to ride that unicycle though :) :)
Roma
Absolutely fantastic...makes you want to be back there now, and that wonderful goan sunset at the end...Magic.
Hi
Enjoyed the cycling - something different...

Google "Manipur Nights in Goa" for my Y T video of my Jan 2010 Calangute trip highlight.
Can't wait to be back ;)
That took me back to Candolim, loved the riding on the beach.

If anyone is interested in looking at some southern beaches, click on View my gallery in red, and go to,.
Beautiful beaches of South Goa.

xx lassi
Lassi - some lovely images there. I could almost feel the sun and smell the Goan air. Loved the shot of the lush green palms and clear blue sky. I want to go there this instant!
Loved that, have sent it to my friend who is coming out with us for his first time to Goa, it says everything about Goa - madness.
That video was fantastic, the apartment we stay at looks over the football pitch it almost felt I was sitting on the balcony watching :)

Loved the end, Ive heard about riding off into the sunset but that one just summed up Goa for me curious laughing children a beautiful sunset and not being remotely surprised by seeing someone on a Unicyle pedal into the sea.......only in Goa

Thanks Roma for posting that Ive had a horrible day at work didnt get home until 8.45...hubby was logged on the computor and while he went to make a coffee I thought I would get a quick Goa fix....its put a smile back on my face and now instead of brooding over my day well....its just another day over til I get back there!!!
Thanks for posting, that was brilliant. Great to see everywhere again, brings back so many great memories :)
Now i know why there is no grass on the San siro football ground, Candolim :rofl

Mike
Brill vid!! just so Goa!! I am in Spain right now but makes me think of Goa, soon be flying back there!! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.