Airports

Share your story on airports from around the world, including lounges, issues, benefits and general airport travel advice
Hope you get it sorted Bill, so annoying when things like this happen.
Trying today to online book parking at Manchester AIrport for early December (I always book well in advance)
Their systems seem to be broken - the only thing being offered by Official Manchester Airport parking is Meet and Greet - and I don't want that.
And the problem exists whenever you try any of the third party vendors who sell MAN parking - they are all only offering Manchester Airport MeetandGreet for December
- and they say everything else is Fully Booked!!! I do not believe that.
All the Jetparks, T2West multistory, T2East multistory - All Fully booked!!!
NO WAY.
Manchester Airport computer systems appear to be telling porky pies.
Really Manchester airport ought to sort out its failing systems. Other independent parking companies will be taking the business if MAN does not wake up.
Did you get sorted with parking Bill?
On 4th August 2019 at 05:45pm, Glynis HT Admin said:
Did you get sorted with parking Bill?
NO. All of the independent parking websites and Manchester Airport official parking website are still ONLY selling Meet and Greet parking for December. All the Jetparks and the Multistories are seemingly FULL. Which I simply do not believe. You can buy independent "leave your keys" parking from companies like APH but Manchester Airport official carparks appear theoretically to be full.
I have been using APH in their various guises at Manchester since 1989 and always had first class service.

I do wonder if your problem is brought about with the revamp. They seem to be working hard to push people like APH further away.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.