Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Marina mix-up?
5 Posts
Hi Tony I have emailed the poster from the review site and asked them to double check or, if they wish to, to register on the forums.

Thanks
Hi Tony, they have replied via email and they did indeed make a mistake (well spotted !!)

I will transfer it over on their behalf to Club La Costa at Marina del Sol :wink:
Tony before I add can you confirm the correct name, resort for this accommodation.

I have http://www.clublacosta.com/index/ but what is the location? Is it Club La Costa as the accommodation name and Marina Del Sol as a resort?

Thanks.
Hi Glynis. Bit confusing this one, but will do my best. The timeshare company that run the complexes in Marina del Sol are Club La Costa. The complexes are named Marina Park, Marina del Rey, Marina Dorado and Marina del Mar. Don't know which one Jacqui and Ron stayed at, but if it were, say, Marina Park, the address would be Fuengirola.
Hope this helps. Tony.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.