Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi,
we were there last sept/oct and we were told similar thing,
the sister hotel the marina corfu had mainly germans in it.....
can u plz plz tell me who you have booked with as ive been looking for ages to book again for sept 06 for us.....
best wishes and maybe see you there!.
alison...x
Hi Alison. We booked the hotel with Alpharooms.com and flights separately with BA, although freshholidays.com, barrheadtravel.co.uk and several others are taking bookings for the Skorpios this year. Alpharooms were the cheapest though by a long way. Give them a try, they are showing £796.68 for two persons half board for 14 nights. May see you there. If so, maybe you could give some tips on what to see and do, as it's our first time to Majorca 8) .
hi,
i have found it with sunset....we want to book as a package as there are 10 of us alltogether....
the hotel and surroundings are great.....there are so many fantastic places to visit if you hire a car...cala egos is a very small resort but just nice....nice to relax and very family orientated...
we are hoping to book for either the 15th or the 22nd.....i will let u know ...

best wishes,
alison...
Thanks for the reply Alison. In case we meet up at the Skorpios, my real name is David and my wife's name is Janice. I chose "railway1 as a nick 'cos I drive trains for a living :lol: . Maybe see you there.
Best regards, David
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.