Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Great I would think for chilling out on the beach, playing golf or walking into Garrucha but it is 5 to 6km away from Mojacar's main strips.there are buses but taxis are difficult to get unless you are in the hotels there.A car is a must,John.
hi john, can you walk to mojacar main strip or is it too far to bother?? We have been told that we can use the four hotel and their facilities that are nearby if we hire an apartment on the golf course. Dont know much about almeria really, but my dad is a golfer and has friends who go every year and really enjoy their time there.
hi john, can you walk to mojacar main strip or is it too far to bother??

Hi,as I said its 6km (About 4 mile) so it depends how fit you are.Buses go along regularly and thats the mode of transport I recommend,best wishes,John.
P.S.Golf is right behind your acommodation so thats good eh?......
hi we have booked our apartment on this complex for next year and are excited about going there as have not visited main land spain for a long time. just waiting to get flights now from manchester for next year as many companies havent released fight schedules yet. any hints or tips on anything to do with the area greatfully received.
Hi Ruth,this link might give you a couple of ideas,all the best,John.
http://www.whatsoninmojacar.com/visits/placestovisit.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.