Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
The resort of Elounda is beautiful and totally unspoilt.I went 3 years ago and would love to return but the hotel we were at is now an AI for Polish guests!.I have tried to find the hotel mentioned but can only find one review fron a Swiss holidaymaker who only rate it 38% satisfaction.On google there is a hotel called Aqua sol (previously known as Elounda Marmara which is in the same vicinity.Could this be the same hotel?.If it is it is quite a way out of Elounda in Plaka which is very quiet.Where did you see it advertised for British holiday makers?.I noticed it stated 55 minutes drive from the airport.This is impossible as it took us 4 hours in the transfer coach.I would recommend Elounda as its paradise but I think this hotel may be used by mostly other nationalities and you may find you are the only British there.
55 min drive by car. 4 hours with bus that has to make stops for drop off clients.
normal story in holiday brochures
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.