Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
I haven't personally used them but when we were on a Eurocamp holiday a few years ago the family opposite us were there with Matthews and they used them every year. Our next door neighbours used them in the past when there now adult offspring were small and someone else I know has used them several times. The fact that people go back with them time and time again is a positive sign to me.

We were in one of there caravans and it was a good caravan. I think the difference between them and the likes of Eurocamp is that you don't get the "extras" like kids' clubs and barbecues. They don't offer the flexibility in dates either that some of the others do.
Thanks very much Elaine. Have been checking out prices and availability, but they havent got a full set of bookable dates yet for next year. Will keep researching. X
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.