Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Medieval Show
8 Posts
We went last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it , our evening was part of the A1 package we only had to pay for the coach transport . I think its in a town or village called Tordera, depending which resort you are in is how long it will take to get there. As you go into the building you are met by the king and queen , and have photo's taken , which can become rather expensive as they take so many while your there. Then you are divided into house colours and that is the knight you have to cheer for , the meal is adequate and the drink plenty , there is wine and soft drinks , the meal was soup with bread, a whole chicken , jacket potato which you have to eat with your fingers, spoon was provided for the ice cream , i cant remember how long the show went on for but it was well worth it , all the cheering and booing gets everybody involved. After that show you then go into the bar area which is massive and there is a wonderful flamenco show , in here you have to pay for drinks . depending on your sons age it is a very long evening . We had 2 15yr old boys with us last year and they thoroughly enjoyed it .
Llindy, was this the show that H Top Hotels go to? Sounds good, were going mid May to Callela, do you think it will be running then?
Bobby
Yes it was with the H Top group we stayed in Pineda, we went in august, so i dont know whether it would be open in May, if it is then its really worth going , a really great night out
I went on this tour last year and it is a very good night, the food is excellent if not a bit on the hot side. The drink isn't exactly overflowing you are given one bottle of rose' wine and a bottle of water per family for the show itself and the prices of drinks in the Flamenco bar are very expensive. The coach arrives back at your hotel after midnight if you are in a AI "H" top the bar closes at this time, if you like a tipple it is advisable to take some with you, be discreet !
Thanks everyone :)
Where can this excursion be booked from ?
We are staying in Blanes.
Click Here for information and a rough guide to the pricing. You can book through these people also.
Thanks Glynis - thats just what I was looking for :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.