Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i think the exchange rate has gone up its more or less half ie £5.00 will be 2.5 lev that what we got at Thomas cook last week.

The exchange rate in Varna banks today is around £1=2.43 Leva (Raiffeisen Bank) - the rate that you received is very poor, if you quoted it correctly. £5 would give you 12.15 Leva at today's rate

Also where is the nearest ATM please thats safe i will draw my money there.

You don't say where you are staying in Sunny Beach - check out the VISA and Mastercard ATM locators for the nearest to your hotel.

Baldur
when i asked the agent she said half it and you will be ok so iassume thats the the rate i got i will need to check on my recipt. I am staying at the Meridian sorry i dint mention it did i durrr
I am staying at the Meridian sorry i dint mention it did i durrr

My fault - I didn't read the title of your post. My only excuse is that the 7" screen of this EeePC is very small & not really suited to forum work.

In any event, check out the links which I gave in my last post, depending on your card issuer - remember that most Debit Card withdrawals (other than those made with Nationwide Flex A/C Cards) will attract additional charges.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.