Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
SAAATTT, enjoyed reading about your holiday as we go in a month to Morocco for the first time on a 10 day tour that looks so different to our usual holidays. If you have any knowledge that you think may help us please let us know
Hi -

we went 2 times with nomadexperience, as we made an unusual tour. We 'live' Morocco, we live people, we had a wonderful lunch with Nourdine (our guide) family. My children plaied with the baby of the family, and they understood how lucky they are. Every time we go with Nourdine we feel different, because it is important to understand things when you travel. If you are searching that from a tour I suggest this organization: they pay attention in every little thing, they organize the tour as you want, it is not a standard tour you can personalize as you want. You can contact them on their website (nomadexperience.com)

Maggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.