Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
ok where to start, not been to this hotel myself but it is just of the harbour front of Kahdamena [the islands party capital] from memory, so if you do not wish to go anywhere all the shops bars tavernas in reasonable crawling distance

we usually holiday 1st week of October as by the end of the second week many places are usually closed [season finishes end October]

temps for that time of year usually around 22 deg and expect a day a week of rain [although it usually falls of a night as the land cools]

Kos island has plenty of history if that’s your thing

Yasus
wizard
Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me! We're leaving on the 4th October for 14 nights so we're there before everything starts shutting down for the winter!

Not sure if you'll no or not but can you easily walk into Kardamena from the hotel?
well.. if its where im thinking it is you could crawl it in half hour :rofl

put the following coordinates into google earth

lat 36 46 53.09
long 27 08 37.34

wizard
Hi,

Had a look on google maps on the hotels website but doesn't really make sense! Just have to wait until we get there!

Andrew
ok if it the hotel im thinking of as you look at a map of kahdamena you have the harbour area with a wall going out to sea on the left the hotel should be 1 or 2 streets further to the left

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.