Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Jinty, I don't mean to sound insensitive but do you mean they need the text to communicate with each other or other people?

Sorry if I have not understood what you mean
No Prob., both actually.

If they split up at all, for instance my son doesn't want to go shopping :D and for getting in touch with us back in the Uk should they need help.

Thanks
It will be easy to get a Maltese sim over there. There are several mobile phone shops and nearly everyone speaks good English. Now whether you can get one in advance I don't know. Would they be able to communicate their needs to a shop keeper?
Sorry but it's not to purchase in advance, I'll draft something for them to hand over to the assistant when they are there.

We go to Cyprus and bought one from MTN, just have to make sure we keep it topped up. It cost about €12.00 originally and that includes €5.00 of calls (never thought about texts tho...), are the ones in Malta much the same?

Thanks loads.
Yes they are much the same. The price includes texts as well as calls. Hope they get sorted.!
This may be a little basic but Make sure the phone is unlocked (not locked to 3) before they go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.